The app popularly known as ‘Instagram’ owned by Meta has gained popularity in a very short period of time. Its user-friendliness, attractive filters, and innovative hashtags have been the major attractions. The app is also known for bridging the gap between buyers and sellers acting as a convenient marketplace. For an Instagram user, it becomes an unavoidable desire to gain popularity by increasing the number of followers. The various ways through which Instagram followers can be increased are:
- Precise Hashtags: The app contains a huge lot of databases where there are high chances of your post being lost without proper recognition. Hashtags smoothen this path by helping people find your posts who are searching for similar tags. New users will be able to discover your pictures if you use the correct and most suitable hashtags. The trending examples of the same are love, happiness, cute, or nature. One must keep in mind that in order to maintain long-term engagement, the hashtags must match your posts, and hence one must find the most relevant hashtag which is both popular and suitable.
- Filters: The user engagement is deeply impacted by the use of filters as the Instagram community responds to them vibrantly. The filters that can attract more community members must be used and the IconoSquare can help you to review your performance with your audience.
- Invest: In order to expose your brand, product, and identity to a wider audience, influencer marketing on Instagram must be chosen. This is an initial investment but can lead to tremendous growth if used correctly. The investment is basically to pay for sponsored posts and product reviews.
- Call for attention: The best way to gain the attention of more audience and increase your engagement rate is by using the ‘Highlight’ feature of the application. The Instagram stories have a life span of mere 24 hours which can be given more importance than available by using the said feature.
- Keep your eyes open: The measurement and keeping a close watch on your Instagram following is equally important as trying to maintain it. One must know if his/her following is engaged or not. In order to maintain a stable or possibly a more growing contact, one must keep a regular check on the follower count and their engagement.
Instagram tools, high-quality images, perfect filters, time devotion, and regular chats with the followers are all important to increase Instagram followers. The most crucial factor however is sharing your true beliefs and visions as it helps in creating more engaging content that keeps you and the followers satisfied.